Evan just participated in his Grade 2 piano recital, and it was a ton of fun to watch. In addition to group and solo performances, he was part of a skit with his teacher and a few performers from his teacher's various classes. He thoroughly enjoyed performing, played well and is turning into quite the pianist. I'm so proud of our dude!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Musical Madness
Evan just participated in his Grade 2 piano recital, and it was a ton of fun to watch. In addition to group and solo performances, he was part of a skit with his teacher and a few performers from his teacher's various classes. He thoroughly enjoyed performing, played well and is turning into quite the pianist. I'm so proud of our dude!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am pleased that my nephew is such an accomplished pianist!
Post a Comment