Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our Whistler Experience

I know I've been remiss in blogging this week, but I have a great excuse. I was away in Whistler, B.C. at the Experience Phantom 15th Anniversary celebration.
And WOW! What a spectacular celebration it was.

Yes, we had some meeting time in there too but outside of that, we were kept busy the entire time with amazing outdoor activities like Whistler's incredible hiking, sightseeing, canoeing, and gondola rides. Talk about a photo buff's paradise!
But truly, a few things really did take the cake:

a helicopter ride to and from our mountain hike around the lake...

a private air show at the top of Whistler before dinner atop the mountain on Friday night...
a fantastic silent auction to raise money for World Vision...

and a breathtaking banquet room for the formal dinner dressed in the white of snow, complete with drinks served from bars made entirely of ice, and a small ice sculpture on every table.

It was truly spectacular.

I've added a few of my favourite slides here to give you an idea of how fantastic the event was. I had a great time taking photos of such a beautiful location - I hope I've done it justice!



We are thrilled and blessed to be associated with such a fine manufacturer and wonderful group of truly extraordinary people. Take a quick break, watch the slide show, and "Experience Phantom" for yourself!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome pics Holly! It looks like an amazing time, what a nice way for a company to celebrate!!

Janice V said...

Your pictures are FANTATIC!! I loved the ones of the air show. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin