Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rosa and Justin's Engagement

I was lucky enough over the Thanksgiving weekend to take engagement photos of Stephen's brother Justin and his lovely fiance Rosa. It was wonderful to work with people who are just so easy to photograph. Aren't they a lovely couple?

A few months ago I took a few photos of Rosa and Justin while I was completing some homework for a photography class taught by the amazing Patti Miller over at ScrapAbility.ca. You can see a few here. I sent them copies of a few shots, and they then asked me to do this engagement shoot. I was both thrilled and flattered to be asked.


I still have a bit of editing work to do, but I was too excited about this project to wait and have added a few favourites here. Take a look - and I would love to hear what you think.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Those are beautiful pics Holly! What a fantastic job you did!

Jennifer Roach said...

Wow, those are INCREDIBLE. Are you manually editing these or using actions? I have finally discovered the beauty of Photoshop actions and just want to know which ones you are using if any??

Holly A said...

Thanks, ladies, for your kind comments. Jen, I don't have PS yet. I do my cropping and colour enhancing in ACDSee, which is my photo storage program. It's been working OK, but I want to get into PS or even PSE and learn how to use actions one day. I'll be picking your brain for your favourites at that point!! :-)

Have a great weekend!
Holly

Gaspegirl said...

Great work on the engagement photo shoot! I love, LOVE the photo with the fall foliage... super!

Have a great week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin