I'm so grateful for this fantastic group of cousins who care so much about each other and about each other's kids too. I think that is a rare thing in today's world. I hope this tradition continues for many, many years. The slide show below gives a more in-depth look at our trip. Enjoy!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
What we did on our Summer Vacation
I'm so grateful for this fantastic group of cousins who care so much about each other and about each other's kids too. I think that is a rare thing in today's world. I hope this tradition continues for many, many years. The slide show below gives a more in-depth look at our trip. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful pics Holly. It was so nice having so many loving faces in my home!! Everyone looks as relaxed and happy as ever.
Post a Comment