I chose this photo to symbolize me because:
- it displays exuberance and zest for life, which I posses (I think so anyway!)
- it shows the love and support of family being together, which is so important to me
- they are experiencing joy, which is an important part of life to me
- they are enjoying a weekend afternoon outdoors, which I also love
- it is warm and sunny, which is my favourite type of weather
- they are in our backyard, one of the places I love most in the world
I converted this photo to b&w as I took it in full sun at a family gathering, and I wanted to reduce the distracting effect of the shadows and sun spots.
I welcome any feedback or ideas, so feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!
4 comments:
Holly...I love your photos - They were awesome before but now they are even better (I'm so jealous!!)
AND you're kids are super cute too!
Wow Holly. Your photo class is turning out some FANTASTIC photos. Keep up the good work~!
I love the photo. It sure shows joy - very infectious.
I had so much fun with my Scrapability class and can't wait to take a photog one!!!
Post a Comment