Here's what I love about summer!
- Warmth. Living where it is cold almost 8 months of the year leaves me really looking forward to warm weather!
- Colour. I love flowers, but since I can't seem to keep them alive at all, I have to settle for our perennials and a few planters (all I need to do is water these once in a while).
- BBQ season & eating outside on the patio
- swimming in outdoor pools
- laying in the sun and reading a book
- playing on the swings with the kids
- fresh flowers in the house
- slushy drinks
- iced cappuccinos from Tim Hortons (I usually have to share these with the kids!)
- bike rides
- roller blading
- walks through the woods or to the park
- bare legs, sandals and painted toenails (on me and on the girls!)
- taking the kids on rides at the Ex or summer fairs
- popsicles
- daylight until very late in the evening
- heading to friends' cottages
- outdoor lighting (great for photography)!
- coconut smelling sunscreen - mmmmmmmm!
Feel free comment on your favourite things about summer. I would love to hear from you!
3 comments:
I love everything on your list.
Nice photos Holly.
My fav. things about summer are tennis, tennis and tennis :)
Lovely photos!!
Post a Comment