But I can't help it. I took a trip yesterday to Evan's school to see the city that his grade one class built. Evan's contribution was this cute little Swiss Chalet.
We had a lot of fun building it together at home, using a kleenex box, kraft paper, chipboard, Aleen's white glue, and outcast scrapping supplies. I couldn't resist letting him use a supercool American Crafts chipboard arrow, to direct the little purple car through the drive thru, though.
It's always nice to stop in and visit Evan in the classroom. He tends to be bursting with pride, and this time was no exception. Love that little serious quirky look on his face while he poses with it. He's my sweetie!
BTW, did you know that We Built this City was voted Worst Record Ever? Another little tidbit of info that you can chew on as you sing this song in your head all afternoon - sorry! {{{grin}}}}
3 comments:
I love that cute Swiss Chalet. I'm fighting the song in my head probably because Sydney has been singing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Hopefully they will cancel each other out. ; )
I see a future in engineering!
That is a very cool mini swiss chalet. That must have been some city.
Post a Comment